Cancellation and Return Policy
Keeping in mind the various fraudulent activities on e-commerce websites, we strive to provide additional security measures for valued customers like yourself. As a part of these additional security measures, we might request you to provide relevant supporting documents (Identity proof, etc). The documents shared with us will be kept safe and remain undisclosed to any outside party. In case the requested documents are not shared with us, Hawa Fans reserves the right to cancel the order entirely with due intimation to the concerned person.
Hawa Fans does not accept product returns once it has been purchased. If you get damaged or faulty goods, please call the customer service hotline within 7 days of receiving them.
- We offer FREE Shipping all over India. Tax or Octroi charges wherever applicable should be borne by the customer.
- We endeavor to ship all your orders together. At times it’s not possible due to product characteristics or availability.
- There may be restrictions on accepting orders for delivery for certain pin codes as the product cannot be shipped to those destinations. In such cases, the order will not be accepted and a message will be displayed to you to provide an alternative pin code.
- Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single shipping address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you need to place different orders for different shipping addresses.
- Email email@example.com or contact our customer care number 1800 889 3911 in case of any assistance.
Product Warranty Policy
| BLDC Ceiling Fan
| Aria / Aria + /Luxus +
| 2+1 Years
Warranty terms & conditions are applicable.
- For availing of free home/onsite service, the product must be within the warranty period.
- For Serialized Product, with Sticker/Printed Manufacture Month – Warranty will be considered for from End User Sale Invoice date, till the period mentioned in above table.
- For any query or complaint about the Product, the customer needs to register a complaint only to the Company’s centralized call center number provided below.
- End User Sale Invoice should have the below things mentioned on the invoice: – Valid GST Number · Complete address and contact number of the shop or the platform from where the product was purchased · Date of purchase, Model & Serial number of Product.
- The Company will not entertain any complaint with incomplete warranty details & service charge(s) as per company policy may apply.
Customer Helpline number: 1800 889 3911
Official Timings for any assistance: 10:00 – 18:00 Monday to Saturday (Except on Public & National Holidays).
Terms & Conditions of Warranty Services
- The warranty is solely against manufacturing defects. It is expressly informed that the product is designed for use only in a manner provided in the instruction/user manual. As to whether a product has been used for the specified purpose or not by the instruction/user manual, the decision of the Company or its deputed personnel shall be final and binding to the Customer.
- The Warranty Services cover only the fan motor and are hence not applicable to the other accessories or peripherals like a shaft, canopy, shackle kit, down rod, fan leaf/blade, and remote control.
- The Customer must raise any defects/deficiency in the product within seven (7) days of the valid Invoice date or the date of purchase of the product, failure of which will make the Customer ineligible for any refund concerning the Product.
- The Customer must have registered the product and possess the Invoice as a pre-condition before availing of Warranty Services for the product as well as any related spares. In the absence of the pre-conditions, the Company may refuse Warranty Services.
- Any repairs done on the products or any part/s of the product during the Warranty Period, will in no event extend the Warranty Period. The Warranty Period is limited as provided herein, irrespective of the period the product unit was not in use, was not giving the proper performance, was under breakdown, or was under repair(s) by Company’s authorized service center/personnel. Additionally, the time taken for lodging any service request and responding is also covered within the Warranty Period.
- The Company/ its authorized service center/ authorized dealer reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s of the product replaced at their discretion. The Company shall have the exclusive right to replace the defective/unserviceable parts or components with the parts or components which may be new or refurbished free of charge during the Warranty Period.
- The home service of the warranty services is at the discretion of the Company and is not binding on it.
- In the event, that the Customer decides (at their discretion) to carry the product to the Company’s authorized service center/authorized dealers for any rectification of defects, the Customer is responsible to take care that the product is not damaged during transportation and the company is not responsible.
- The Warranty Services during the Warranty Period can only be availed by the first purchaser of the product and is not transferable and non-assignable. The Customer must possess the Invoice issued in the customer’s name to prove that they are the first purchaser of the product.
- The Customer shall have to pay a visiting charge after the Warranty Period Towards inspection, if applicable. In the event of repairs/replacement of specific parts on which warranty is more than the product warranty as mentioned herein, the specific parts will be repaired/replaced free of cost but the consumer needs to pay service charges for the product as may be applicable post the Warranty Period will be payable by the Customer. However, the Company is not obligated to provide any post Warranty Period services even for a charge.
- Any repair or replacement carried out on the product or any component thereof by any other person apart from the authorized dealers or through the Company’s Authorized Service Centers or person authorized by the Company shall absolve the Company of any warranty herein.
- The Warranty Services do not cover the demonstration/installation of the product purchased. Any installation of the products should be as per the instruction/user manual.
- The Company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be having manufacturing defects only and shall not be applicable for any other type of defect than expressly mentioned herein.
- In the event of any doubt regarding any condition mentioned in this warranty terms, including but not limited to the authenticity of products, cash memo, invoice, warranty card, parts of the product, etc., the decision of the Company shall be final and binding on the Customer.
- The warranty is issued at Hyderabad, and Courts at Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential, or economic damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of profits, data, anticipated savings, personal injury, and goodwill or business opportunities arising from or related to the Warranty). The Company’s liability under or concerning this Warranty shall be limited to the purchase price of the product or the Maximum Retail Price thereof, as stated on the packaging of the product, whichever is lower.
- To the extent permitted by law, this warranty is our only warranty concerning the product and the remedies set forth herein are exclusive and instead of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express, or implied. The Company disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, to the extent permitted by law. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Company limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at Company’s option, the repair or replacement services described herein.
This Warranty Is Not Applicable in Any of The Following Cases:
- The product is not purchased from an authorized seller/dealer of the Company.
- The product registration had not been completed and the Invoice is not presented to the service personnel at the time of availing Warranty Services.
- The product installation, use, and maintenance are not done as per the instruction/user manual.
- Defects are caused by improper use, negligence or recklessness, or non-adherence with the instructions provided in the product’s instruction/user manual by the Customer.
- Warranty is void if the regulator is used.
- Repair work is carried out by persons/agencies without the authorization of the Company.
- If the serial number on the product is removed, obliterated, or altered.
- Defects that have been caused by reasons beyond the control of the Company due to misuse, alteration, modification, or negligence by the Customer including but not limited to any damage caused during transit by the Customer to the service center or Customer’s residence, poor maintenance, damage to the product caused by insects/rodents, improper electrical supply/load, voltage fluctuations, natural disasters, un-authorized adaptations or adjustments to the product, etc.
- If the accessories/components of the products are separately purchased and used in the product without adhering to the instructions specified by the Company and any loss/damage is caused due to use of the product.
- The Company shall not be held liable or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control including delay in repairing caused due to non-availability of any component or accessory, labor problem, orders, restrictions, and regulations of the government, public movement, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, war, and any unavoidable circumstances, especially vis-à-vis the import of supplies and raw material or if the Company is otherwise prevented from performing its functions under Warranty Services.
- The warranty does not apply to:
- Electroplated finish, surface coating, body aesthetics, plastic parts, rubber/ nylon parts, cord wire, etc.
- Normal wear and tear of parts.
- Damage/distortion resulting from accidents, mishandling, falling, toppling, improper use/cleaning, or negligence on the part of Customer and fluctuation in supply voltage.
- Damages resulting due to usage of a power supply other than specified in the instruction/user manual.
- Frequency over 50 Hz. due to the use of improper inverters, generators, etc.
- For humming noise generated due to usage of electronic fan regulators of any make or use of inverter/generator.
- Failure due to water ingress, dust/foreign particle deposition, and non-conducive environment.
- Use of a manual regulator for remote control operated fans.
- Use of non-compliant regulator (if it is a regulator fan).
- Mixing of blades from other fans/other models.
The product name is the name that is mentioned in the BEE star label affixed to the product.
The warranty period is indicated in years with the first number denoting the default warranty with the product and the second number denoting the warranty offered by the company after registering the product. The period begins on the date of purchase.
If your product is not listed in the table, please call our toll-free number – 1800 889 3911 for more information or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions & Guidelines
- If installation/repair of a product is/to be done in a place where it will be difficult to reach (on height) for a service technician or in complicated places like duct, near to any valuable machinery, etc. at such time client need to arrange for equipment (like Ladder, Stool or related assistance, etc) to reach product or liable to take down the product for service by Hawa’s technician.
- The customer must receive the job sheet when the product is repaired by the authorized service center & the contents of the job sheet must be verified by the customer.
- It will be helpful if the customer checks the Hawa Fans service manual/homepage for examining products, following safety guidelines or seeking troubleshooting, or contacting customer care to know more.
- It is not recommended to the customers to repair the product on their own.
- The defective parts replaced while undertaking the repairs of the product will not be returned to the customer.
- By accepting the job sheet (if provided), it is deemed that the customer agrees to all the terms and conditions mentioned in the job sheet. For any queries, please feel free to mail us at email@example.com or call us at 1800 889 3911.
- All products are IPX0 rated (IPX1: For special orders to B2B segments if stated in PO). IPX0: The product offers no special protection from water. IPX1: Can resist water that drips vertically onto the product.
Charges will be applicable if;
1. In case of improper installation, service visits will be on a chargeable basis. (Installation guidelines must be followed)
2. Inspection charges are to be taken only when the customer refuses to repair after inspection.
3. The charges for labor as well as spares used for out-warranty repair shall be as per the applicable price list approved & recommended by the company at its sole discretion.
4. The estimate given at the time of acceptance of the product for repairs is provisional and may vary at the time of the detailed inspection. If the final expected charge is more than the initial estimate, the company will proceed only after taking the approval from the customer unless it is only up to 20% more than the estimated amount.
5. In case of any damage to the product/misuse detected by Hawa Fans Authorized Service Partner personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable, and repairs will be done subject to the availability of parts and on a chargeable basis only.
6. Re-install /second demo/ explanation/ visit proves Customer end issue /external connections or requests like connecting the external device, Regulator bypassed work, etc. are on a chargeable basis to the customer (even though the product is in In-warranty). If not paid then the warranty will be void. Example: Check whether the product is normal or abnormal, Air delivery confirmation, Regulator bypass checking.
1. This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of Hawa Fans.
2. Limitation on Liability: Hawa Fans will not be held responsible for damages or monetary losses related to the purchase or the use of their equipment. Hawa Fans excludes its responsibility for all physical and moral damages linked to the purchase and use of its products. In all cases, the damages cannot exceed the purchase price paid by the initial owner. The final decision to honor the warranty will be taken by Hawa Fans after a technical inspection after the owner returns defective products.
3. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site or Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. In addition, when using any particular services, you may be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, product requirements, or sometimes additional terms applicable to such services. All such guidelines, rules, product requirements, or sometimes additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
4. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and the courts at Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction.